CNC CUTTING SERVICES
Whether you have one-off specials, short runs or long runs, Scotts can offer you a CNC routing service
to meet your requirements.
Scotts has two modern computer controlled CNC routers in operation at the company's manufacturing unit in Thrapston. The benefit of such machines is the flexibility they can offer in terms of cutting and shaping timber
and plastic products to create a stunning end product for you and your customers.
- Unique designs for display units, cabinets and furniture
- Production of templates for a variety of manufacturing or construction applications
- 3D output for signage or models
- Individual patterns on doors, decorative or fretted panels
Infact, Scotts can cut, shape and profile virtually any timber based or plastic products at virtually any size up to a maximum of 1.4m wide x 6m long.
Brief Technical Specification
- 3 axis machine allowing for 3D moulding of timber
- Vertical router as well as horizontal, ideal for machining locks, hinges, etc.
- C axis for applications such as moulding curved worktops