Professional Stables & Yards
Horses are a serious business. Professional owners and trainers turn to Scotts to provide the very best in stabling. Whether it is a racing stable, stud, commercial livery yard or a riding school, Scotts will design and manufacture the ideal working environment for your business.
Scotts of Thrapston designs professional stable yards to the highest standards and specifications, taking into account the customer's stringent requirements. Design details can be incorporated to suit individual needs and can include any of the following, to list but a few examples:
- A fully vented roof ridge
- Increased roof pitch to improve ventilation
- Increased overhang to give horses and grooms added protection from the elements
- Scissor style trusses to increase internal headroom
- Boxes lined with "Stokbord" to provide extra protection against kicking
- Wall and roof insulation can be supplied as necessary
- Rear top doors and windows giving improved ventilation
- Purpose built wash-down shelters
- Equine solariums
- Specialist areas for farriers
- Disabled facilities
- Security options
- Workshops, offices, toilet facilities and staff rest rooms can easily be incorporated into any complex
Brick Built Stables
Stable doors and windows, with integral grilles, can be supplied, by Scotts, to fit into new build or existing brick or block built stables. Click for further details on the Scotts specification stable doors and windows.
Why not visit our Equestrian Photo Gallery pages to see examples of completed stables that Scotts is proud to have installed over recent years.
If you require any further information or a quotation on the Scotts bespoke timber stables, please phone the stables sales team on 01832 732366.