American Style Barns
Distinctly continental in style, Scotts American Barns are popular in working yards, such as liveries and riding schools, as everything is in one place and arranged around a central passageway. The American barn design makes for a more efficient workplace and provides essential shelter from the elements when mucking out, grooming etc.
As a leading manufacturer of stables, Scotts has designed, manufactured and installed many American style barns to meet specific customer requirements. With this experience, the Scotts American Barn has been designed and developed carefully, over a number of years, from a structural, aesthetic and equine viewpoint. A continuous process of product development ensures that, if you are looking to buy an American Barn, this timber building incorporates specific design requirements such as increased ventilation and kicking board lining.
As standard, however, the Scotts American Barn includes...
- 1m overhang offering protection from the elements
- Rear window and grille for each bay offering additional light into the American Barn building as well as ventilation. If preferred, top doors or glazed top doors can be supplied as well, or as an alternative
- Ventilated ridge detail offering increased ventilation and allowing further light to enter the American Barn. This feature also enhances the appearance of the overall building
- Profile metal sheeting on the roof although other roof options can be accommodated. Internally, the American barn roof is insulated and then underlined with a fire resistant boarding
- Kicking board lining, to eaves height, in all stalls
- Monarch internal partitions with the option of sliding or opening doors
If you are looking for more flexibility, then haystores, tack rooms, washdown areas and offices can all be incorporated within the Scotts American Barns, to suit individual requirements. The tack room, for example, comes complete with the standard saddle and bridle racks as within the standard Scotts tack rooms.
Bespoke design features can also be specified for your American Barn, so if you are looking to buy an American Barn please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements more specifically.
If you require any further information or a quotation on the Scotts bespoke timber stables, please phone the stables sales team on 01832 732366