Garages For The Discerning Enthusiast
Timber Garages, Motor Homes and Outbuildings from Scotts of Thrapston can be personalised to suit specific requirements and tastes. Whether it is a high security storage facility for the cherished, classic sports car or motorbike, a traditional three car garage with workshop for the enthusiast or simply a carport for the family runabout, Scotts has the solution.
Scotts can provide you with the ideal timber building for storing or repairing your vehicles throughout the year, whilst protecting you both from the elements.
Whether a classic car connoisseur or a family looking for a cost effective timber garage, Scotts buildings can offer you the following benefits:
- Flexibility in design and approach to your project. Scotts is able to offer a wide range of wooden garages, which can be personalised as required, and installation can be organised to meet your deadlines
- Timber buildings offer natural insulation, ensuring your car or motorbike remains dry and free from condensation
- Traditionally designed buildings that fit in with all properties. Scotts garages can be manufactured to blend in with surrounding architecture, with a variety of roof options to choose from, maintaining a traditional feel to your property and outbuildings.
- Timber garages are a cost effective and more traditional solution to house your car as well as providing a more natural alternative to brick buildings
- Quality of manufacture is paramount at Scotts and whichever timber building you choose, the quality of the product is guaranteed
Scotts garages, carports, workshops and outbuildings can be designed and manufactured to your exact specification, whatever size or finish you require.