'Newmarket' timber stable door and frame
The high quality, durable Newmarket stable door and frame is supplied to fit into timber or brick built stables.
Designed and manufactured to an exceptionally high specification:
- Two part timber stable door, clad externally with ex 19mm x 125mm pressure impregnated Tongue & Groove ?V? jointed boarding
- 400mm deep galvanised steel anti-chew capping to the top of the bottom door
- Galvanised metal plate to the inside of the bottom door
- Galvanised metal cabin hooks to the top and bottom doors
- A magnetic catch can be supplied as an alternative to the cabin hook for the top door, but at an additional cost
- Heavy duty, galvanised kick over catch and keeper.
- Galvanised padbolt to top and bottom door
- 610mm galvanised heavy duty reversible hinges
- Pressure treated timber door frame encased in heavy duty galvanised steel
- Stable Door can be finished with a decorative stain or paint in a choice of colours but the price below is for a pressure treated finish only
- Overall frame size ? 1298mm x 2283mm
Anti-weave grilles and extra galvanised sheeting are available at an additional cost
For wider stable doors or if you require a different specification, please contact the Stables sales team on 01832 732366 for further advice and a guideline price.