Bottom stable door and frame
If you simply require a bottom stable door, Scotts can supply the full door frame along with the bottom door.
The bottom stable door can be supplied to fit into timber or brick built stables.
The bottom stable door will be supplied to a height of 1375mm to the Newmarket stable door and frame specification as follows:
- One part timber door, to height of 1375mm, clad externally with ex 19mm x 125mm pressure impregnated Tongue & Groove 'V' jointed boarding
- 400mm deep galvanised steel anti-chew capping to the top of the bottom door
- Galvanised metal plate to the inside of the bottom door
- Galvanised metal cabin hook to bottom stable door
- Heavy duty, galvanised kick over catch and keeper
- Galvanised padbolt to bottom door
- 610mm galvanised heavy duty reversible hinges
- Pressure treated timber door frame encased in heavy duty galvanised steel
- The bottom door can be finished with a decorative stain or paint in a choice of colours but the price below is for a pressure treated finish only
- Overall frame size ? 1298mm x 2283mm
- The bottom stable door can also be supplied with a half door frame, if preferred. Price on application.
Anti-weave grilles are available at an additional cost.