Scotts is auctioning a limited edition Jubilee seating and upholstery set worth £870. The money raised will be donated to The Demelza Charity, who provide hospice care for seriously ill children.
The limited edition Jubilee summerhouse based on the 2.4m Burghley, was designed to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, fitted with freestanding seating comprising of five self-contained storage boxes and luxurious upholstery to match the royal design. Scotts is now auctioning the like-new limited edition Jubilee seating and upholstery set worth £870 and will be donating the money to The Demelza Charity which provides care for babies, children and young people who have life-threatening or life-limiting conditions.
To make a bid please contact Kathryn Morris on 01832 732366 or email email@example.com. The auction will take place from 16th April 2018 and ends 22nd April 2018, the bids will be counted and the highest bid will be notified by Kathryn to congratulate and to arrange delivery.
Jubilee Seating and Upholstery Auction ~ Terms and Conditions
- Freestanding seating and upholstery are sized to fit a 2.4m Burghley summerhouse.
- This offer does not apply to any other seating or upholstery.
- Offers to start in excess of £100.
- Only one available with the highest bid winning the auction.
- Charity auction ends 22nd April 2018.
- The winner agrees to have their name published, on the Scotts website and social media channels, for promotional purposes.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Scotts’s promotional offers.
If you would like to donate to The Demelza Charity enabling them to continue providing specialist care please click here.