Whether you’re spending time with family or friends this Halloween, throwing a party is an ideal way to bring everyone together to make the most of the occasion.
Here’s what you could do:
- Create signs from your home to the summerhouse with scary phrases like ‘Follow the signs if you dare’, ‘Don’t look behind you’ or ‘This way to the creepy cabin’.
- Play some Halloween music and your party is ready to become a real thriller.
- Fill pumpkins with candles, real or battery-powered, or fairy lights and place them around the summerhouse to create the perfect setting
- Use the summerhouse for pumpkin carving and see who comes up with the best design.
- Pull apart cotton wool and hang it from the ceiling to imitate spider’s webs.
- Use orange and black balloons to decorate your summerhouse inside and out to add to the party atmosphere.
- Play great games in the garden, such as apple bobbing – just fill a barrel with water and apples which players must retrieve using only their teeth. You could also play a ghoulish spoon race – paint ping pong balls to resemble eyeballs and play the game in the same way but as an eye and spoon race instead!
- You can also turn your summerhouse into a face painting parlour to turn your guests into Halloween horrors – muah-haha!