To mark our attendance at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Scotts of Thrapston is running a special competition on Twitter to celebrate our show link-up with our Northamptonshire neighbours, creators of crafted gin, Warner’s Distillery.
Our prize gives a nod not only to this popular drink but also to the beautiful English garden, filled with fragrant flowers and the gentle hum of bees going about their business.
We are offering the Gift of Nature Edition Box as our prize – each box contains a 70cl bottle of Warner’s Honeybee Gin, which has been carefully designed to be upcycled as a wildflower planter, bee hotel or bird box. Within each box, there is also a packet of wildflower seeds, so that you can plant your own bee-friendly botanical garden.
This Honeybee Gin, which contains 28 natural botanicals, is infused with honey from the beehives on Falls Farm in Northamptonshire, where every bottle of Warner’s gin is distilled.
Warner’s has released this unique gin in partnership and support of the Royal Horticultural Society.
To enter our competition, visit our Twitter page @scottsthrapston follow us, if you are not already, and then just retweet the competition post to be in with a chance of winning.
The competition launches at 9am on Monday, May 20, to coincide with press day at RHS Chelsea Flower Show and closes at midnight on Saturday, May 25.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years and over except employees of Scotts of Thrapston and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter. By entering, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner will also be asked for photo ID in line with the Challenge 25 scheme.
- To enter, you must follow the Scotts of Thrapston Twitter account and retweet a competition post.
- The competition will run from 9am on Monday, May 20, until midnight Saturday, May 25. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and will be announced on Tuesday, May 28. The winner will be notified through DM on Twitter. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Scotts reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- Scotts of Thrapston has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions or to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.